Article 1: Legal terms
The website www.champagne-thienot.com is owned and published by CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT
14, rue des Moissons
Tel: +33 (0)3 26 77 50 10
A limited liability company (SARL), with a share capital of 4.960.200€
Registered with the Trade and Company Registry of Reims: 505 065 326.
Publications Director: Garance THIENOT
Hosting company: OVH : http://www.ovh.com
Photography Credits: Studio papi aime mamie – Kenyon Manchego
Website design: Vinexia
Article 2 : Terms and conditions of use
- Accepting the Terms and Conditions of Use: by using or viewing the Thiénot website (our ‘Site’), you agree to comply with these terms and conditions of use, notably:
- You have reached the legal age to purchase and consume alcohol in your country of residence
- You may only use our Site for lawful purposes and if applicable, the information provided is complete, accurate and relevant.
You may not use our Site to make any declarations and/or act on behalf of CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT, its subsidiaries and partners, its shareholders, administrators, directors or staff, for any reason. When using the Site, you must remain lawful and respectful at all times. You must not knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT reserves the right, in our sole discretion and without prejudice, to terminate your use of the Site where you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or any other additional policies, without prejudice to your right to damages.
- Intellectual property rights: Any Site content, including, but not limited to, all materials (logos, branding, photos, drawings, images, copy etc.) is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright.
The reproduction, distribution, modification of logos, branding or any other Content on the Site is strictly forbidden without prior agreement for commercial purposes or other.
- Links to other websites: CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT may provide links to other third-party websites, which have been established on its Site with the prior approval of all third-parties concerned.
CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT cannot be held responsible for access to these third-party Sites and external sources, nor for any content, advertising, products, services or any other materials provided on or through these websites to which you may link from the Site or external sources.
- Responsibilities: CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT is committed to providing accurate and timely information on the Site, and reserves the right to modify, edit or remove any of the content or information at our discretion, and without notice.
CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT cannot be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any inaccuracies or omissions relating to information available on the Site, nor any interruption or technical faults restricting access to the Site, or any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by fraudulent action from a third-party.
Article 3: Personal Data
Your privacy is important to CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT. The following article explains what personal data we collect from you via the Site and how we use it. CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT is committed, in all circumstances, to respecting the following two (2) essential principles:
- You remain in control of your personal data
- Your data is handled in a transparent, confidential and secure way.
In compliance with the provisions of French law no. 78-17 on Information Technology, data files and Civil Liberties, and no. 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Data-handling responsibility: CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT (SARL), registered with the Trade and Company Registry of Reims: 505 065 326, and with head offices located at 14, rue des Moissons, 51100 REIMS-FRANCE, is responsible for handling your personal data.
- Data collected: The personal data we collect includes, but is not restricted to, your name and contact details (email address, home address, telephone number), date of birth, your preferences and interests, your interactions with our Site (i.e. Internet Protocol (IP) address), your nationality (when required by law), and any other information you share with us when you contact us or visit our Site.
With your consent, we may also collect personal data indirectly through other sources, for example if your personal data is shared with us by one of our partners.
- How we use your Personal Data: Your personal data is collected by CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT to ensure the smooth running and continuous improvement of the Site, its services and functionalities; for example sending out newsletters on request; compiling statistical data; in response to your questions or requests; with access to the extranet you can consult our offering, and book visits.
CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT also reserves the right to use the data for legal or regulatory purposes.
In any event, and for each purpose defined, CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT is committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of any personal data held in its possession, to comply with all applicable laws.
When required to comply with Data Protection Law (France), CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT agrees, according to circumstance, to request your consent and/or provide the opportunity to refuse the right to use your personal data for certain purposes.
- Sharing personal Data: Your Data is collected and handled by CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT. Only employees of CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT, and affiliated companies or service providers, are allowed access to this data, for technical or logistical purposes (e.g. Hosting or site maintenance companies). CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT may share your personal data with third parties, if required by law or by relevant authorities to do so, or if required to protect its rights.
Your personal data will not be shared with or exchanged or sold to any other recipient than those outlined above.
- Transferring personal Data outside France: your personal data may be transferred to or accessed by entities outside France, and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Any data transfers outside the EEA are carried out subject to appropriate guarantees, notably contractual, in compliance with applicable law relating to protecting your personal data.
- How long is your personal data held? CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT ensures your personal data is only held as long as it is required for the purposes for which it is collected. The data may also be saved to fulfil a legal requirement, or held on file in compliance with applicable law.
Finally, any personal data collected via cookies, trackers or other tracking devices installed on our Site, are stored in compliance with applicable law for a duration not exceeding thirteen (13) months.
- Your rights relating to personal data: In compliance with applicable law, you have the right to access and correct, restrict the processing of, transfer, and delete your personal data, as far as this is applicable, subject to compelling legitimate grounds that may justify your data being retained by CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT. Furthermore, you have the right at any time to request you no longer receive communications by using the hyperlink provided for this purpose included in every email communication you receive. You also have the right to provide us with specific instructions regarding your personal data after your death.
To exercise this right at any time, you may contact us at: CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT, 14, rue des Moissons, 51100 REIMS-France / email@example.com.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and your right to make a claim: For any questions relating to the collection and handling of your Personal Data by CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to appeal to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority).
Article 4: Cookies
Cookies are small blocks of data created by the server upon your connection and placed on your computer or other device while you are browsing a website. It stores information regarding your browsing or on-line activity.
- Cookies used: on its Site, CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT uses connection data (date, time, website address, IP address and pages consulted) and cookies which allow, in particular, to remember you, track the Sites you have visited, or the pages you view, which may be used to improve or personalise the way Site content is presented to you.
By browsing the SITE, you accept the use of this type of technical cookies which are used exclusively to enable or facilitate communications from your computer or device and our Site and assist the smooth running of your activity. You may disable and block these cookies at any time by following the instructions on your internet browser, though this may impair your browsing experience.
In addition CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT also uses Google Analytics to measure visitor numbers to the Site. You have the right to prevent your personal data being used by Google Analytics by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out browser addon at the following address : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
Finally, our Site contains share links via LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms, allowing you to share content from our Site with others on social media. When you use social media share buttons, third-party cookies are generated. You are advised to consult the privacy policies on these websites to find out more about your rights and how the browsing information they may collect is used, notably for advertising.
- How long are cookies stored? The cookies stored on your computer or on any other device used to identify you in order to track data relating to traffic and advertising are stored for a period up to thirteen (13) months, which is not automatically extended each time you visit the Site. Beyond that, any traffic data relating to the User is either deleted or anonymised.
- Your rights: In compliance with law no. 78-17 on Information Technology, data files and Civil Liberties, and GDPR, you have the right to access, correct, delete and oppose, as well as limit processing and transfer. You also have the right to provide us with instructions regarding your personal data after your death. To exercise this right at any time, you may you may contact us at: CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT, 14, rue des Moissons, 51100 REIMS-France / email@example.com.
- Additional information: To learn more about cookies (how to manage, delete and recognise cookies), please consult the CNIL website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/#c5554
Article 5: General rules
- Exclusive Jurisdiction – governing law: The present Terms and Conditions of Use, and the personal data & cookies are governed by and construed in accordance with French law. All disputes arising out of such access to the Site not settled amicably will be managed by the Tribunal de Commerce in Reims, unless CHAMPAGNE ALAIN THIENOT chooses to assign another court of competent jurisdiction.
- Amendments: We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are advised to consult this page regularly to ensure you agree with any amendments.